If you want to indulge into Personal Training as well as the latest training trends of Bikram Hot-Yoga from certified instructors, this retreat is for you.
All levels of Hot-Yoga students are welcome in Action Point Fitness Resort. With strong emphasis on developing proper techniques in posture, our retreats are perfect for those who want to learn and discover the fundamentals of Hot-Yoga. In addition our newest Hot-Yoga & (Bikram method) combination with Personal Training accompanied with certified trainers will leave you absolutely stunned!
Our certified instructors will give you undivided attention, ensuring the safety and care you deserve on your fitness yoga & hot yoga holiday! Enjoy what Phuket has to offer with its crystal blue-ocean, untouched beaches and scrumptious local cuisines! Spending your free time on the beach and unease your mind with the sound of the crushing waves.
Here’s How It Works
Your program starts with a one-on-one personal program orientation with one of our fitness and nutrition specialists. You will receive a 100% custom-tailored program, specifically geared towards your needs, by our expert team.
There are many physical and mental health benefits associated with practicing Hot-Yoga. Specifically it is widely recognized for its ability to:
- Increase strength and flexibility
- Improve balance and posture
- Improve heart health by reducing stress, lowering blood pressure and slowing the heart rate
- Elevate mood and enhance concentration
- Manage chronic health conditions like insomnia, depression, low back pain and arthritis
- Detoxify the body and improve the aging process
In addition to all this, practicing “Bikram” Hot-Yoga will make your heart rate increase when activity is done in the heat, which creates increased cardiovascular activity and quite simply will cause you to burn more calories quicker. Additionally, the heat increases metabolism levels and speeds up the breakdown of glucose and fatty acids. This helps to tone your body and lose weight. The result is the body will increase the ability to burn fat and increase metabolism.
And if this is not enough, practicing yoga in a heated room stimulates the lymphatic system responsible for flushing out toxins from your system. This rids your body of harmful substances and makes it healthier. The hot and humid room makes your body sweat, which promotes detoxification and elimination through the skin, the body’s largest organ. Your capillaries will dilate in the heat oxygenating the tissues, muscles, glands and organs and helping in the removal of waste products.
How One Day In Hot-Yoga & Personal Training Retreat Looks Like
- 7:00am Breakfast with low calorie high protein foods (raw & vegan)
- 9:00am Morning “Hot-Yoga” session (90 mins session)
- 10:30am Free time (relax or practice other activities)
- 12:00pm Lunch with low cal high protein foods (raw & vegan)
- 1:00pm Free time (relax or practice other activities)
- 3:00pm Steam room & ice bath session
- 4:00pm Thai or oil massage
- 6:00pm Afternoon “Personal Training” session (90 mins session)
- 7:30pm Dinner with low cal, raw or vegan foods
- 9:00pm Free time (relax or practice other activities)
Weekly Activities Include
✔ ActionFit (Cross-training)
✔ Weight Training
✔ Personal Training
✔ Hot-Yoga Training
✔ Squash Training
✔ Thai/Oil Massage
✔ Herbal Sauna
✔ Ice Bath
✔ Thai Cooking Class
✔ Pilates Training
✔ Movie Nights
Surprises Never End In Action Point
Also you have the option to participate in our weekly Thai Cuisine Cooking Class on our rooftop pool restaurant and learn how to cook amazing Thai foods from our team. Fitness Yoga & Hot-Yoga Retreat includes one (1x) Thai cuisine cooking class per week.
You also get FULL access to ALL of our facilities
- Swimming Pool & Jacuzzi Room
- Ice Bath & Hot Sauna Room
- Squash Court & Cross Training Area
- Massage & Herbal Steam Sessions
- Bikram & Hot Yoga Area
Retreat Options & More Good News For You
Remember, your accommodation is NOT included in the price. Check the price tables below and make sure to book your Hot Yoga Retreat early, to find an available room.
Interested to book one of our Personal Trainers with your Hot Yoga Retreat?
Here is how this will work out:
Booking For More Than 1 Person?
Are you a couple, friends or a team? We have special discounts for you. Just let us know before booking, use our contact details here.