No.1 Fitness Yoga & Body Transformational Retreat In Phuket
If you want to indulge in Fitness as well as the latest training trends of Power/Fitness Yoga from certified instructors, then Action Point’s Fitness Yoga Retreat is for you.
All levels of Yoga students are welcome at Action Point Fitness Resort. With a strong emphasis on developing proper techniques in posture, our wellness retreats are perfect for those who want to learn and discover the fundamentals of Yoga as a fitness exercise. In addition, our new certified trainers will leave you absolutely stunned!
Our certified instructors will give you undivided attention, ensuring the safety and care you deserve on your fitness yoga holiday! Enjoy what Phuket has to offer with its crystal blue-ocean, untouched beaches and scrumptious local cuisines! Imagine spending your free time on the beach to calm your mind with the sound of the crashing waves.
Here’s How It Works
Your wellness retreat starts with a one-on-one personal program orientation with one of our fitness and nutrition specialists. With our expert team, you will create a 100% custom-tailored program, specifically geared toward your needs.
There are many physical and mental health benefits associated with practicing Fitness Yoga. Specifically it is widely recognized for its ability to:
- Increase strength and flexibility
- Improve balance and posture
- Improve heart health by reducing stress, lowering blood pressure and slowing the heart rate
- Elevate mood and enhance concentration
- Manage chronic health conditions like insomnia, depression, low back pain and arthritis
- Detoxify the body and improve the aging process
In addition to all this, practicing Fitness Yoga will make your heart rate increase when activity is done in the heat, which creates increased cardiovascular activity and quite simple will make you burn more calories quicker! Additionally, the heat increases metabolism levels and speeds up the breakdown of glucose and fatty acids. This helps to tone your body and lose weight. The result? Your body will increase its ability to burn fat and increase its metabolism.
And if this is not enough, practicing yoga in a heated room stimulates the lymphatic system responsible for flushing out toxins from your system. This rids your body of harmful substances and makes it healthier. The hot and humid room makes your body sweat, which promotes detoxification and elimination through the skin, the body’s largest organ. Your capillaries will dilate in the heat oxygenating the tissues, muscles, glands, and organs and helping in the removal of waste products.
How One Day In Fitness Yoga Retreat Looks Like
- 7:00am Breakfast with low calorie high protein foods (raw & vegan)
- 9:00am Morning “Fitness Yoga” session (90 mins session)
- 10:30am Free time (relax or practice other activities)
- 12:00pm Lunch with low cal high protein foods (raw & vegan)
- 1:00pm Free time (relax or practice other activities)
- 3:00pm Steam room & ice bath session
- 4:00pm Thai or oil massage
- 6:00pm Afternoon “Personal Training” session (90 mins session)
- 7:30pm Dinner with low cal, raw or vegan foods
- 9:00pm Free time (relax or practice other activities)
Weekly Activities Include
✔ ActionFit (Cross-training)
✔ Weight Training
✔ Hot-Yoga Training
✔ Strength & Condit.
✔ Herbal Sauna
✔ Ice Bath
Surprises Never End In Action Point
You also get FULL access to ALL of our facilities
- Swimming Pool & Jacuzzi Room
- Ice Bath & Hot Sauna Room
- Cross-Training Area
- Massage & Herbal Steam Sessions
- Bikram & Hot Yoga Area
Retreat Options & More Good News For You
Remember, your accommodation is included in the price. Check the price tables below and make sure to book your Fitness Yoga Retreat today!
Booking For More Than 1 Person?
Are you a couple, friends or a team? We have special discounts for you. Just let us know before booking, use our contact details here.